Gait analysis laboratory
CAP center owns the first three-dimensional laboratory to analyze problems of walking for children and adults in the kingdom, which accurately identifies:
- Movement of each joint in sagittal, coronal and transverse planes.
- Muscles firing during different activities.
- Moments and energy exerted for each joint during upright activates.
- Foot deformities and spinal mal-alignment.
- Role of orthosis, medical shoes and insoles on patient`s walk and necessary modification for better performance.